Friday 23 December 2016

lost

Someone opened the Door the Knocker was knocking on, some guy that fought it with birds.

Blackie and I used the chance to open another Door I summoned and split up, he to close the door and keep it off me while I ran till I felt the door to take me to Victoria answered me. One of the things I learnt in the 3rd year I can't talk about, but I needed to get out of Western Australia after a stint in the Crossroads of Trials.

But yeah, spending Christmas and New Years here, before I decide to go over seas and maybe run there to try escaping this beast. I'm now waiting for Blackie to return... Been a couple of days, and I admit I'm worried.

I don't want to learn about this secret, and he isn't here to steer me away, I may learn it and have him kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment