Tuesday 10 January 2017

Welp

Picked up WereMagi, a fellow Aussie and now a runner. I hope they count as my Nest encounter, because I've had a Lilim, Crimson Knight and a bikie gang that may have served the Archangel... thank god I'm running with a Fear to deal with them. Dean and I just bolt and keep running and avoiding Doors.

He's been having nightmares lately... He's seeing what the Knocker sees now, which isn't normal... The fact he can tune to it and the fact I'm positive they don't serve as a Nest.

Blackie is wary of him too... Won't know why, and with how open Dean is I doubt he has a secret. Every time Blackie brought something at times, which I think he does because he doesn't like the slower pace we have to set because Dean isn't used to Running life, but when he brings things up, Dean tells me the story behind it, how he ended up keeping it a secret...

He's too kind for his own good.

Anyway, currently at a service station. Thanks to Dean being with me, and him having access to the account Maggie has, we're pretty damn well off despite running. I'm trying to get him home without using the Doors. Not with Dean new to it. Can't give the city a hostage, not when a soul like Dean can still remain relatively normal.

Dean's got a bag packed now and we're about to head off.

Glad to have him with me. Shame that it's under these circumstances.

2 comments:

  1. His name is Dean, huh? I once knew a guy named Dean. I ended up stabbing him in the face. With all the weird multiverse shit wouldn't it be weird if that was the same guy in this universe? Probably not though. I assume that one would still be in Australia and this guy I knew was a local boy.

    ReplyDelete