Tuesday 16 October 2012

Doors of Opportunity... My Ass

Woke up three hours ago, and started running when I saw the alleyway I fell asleep in was covered in doors. Shat myself the whole way. I'm getting fit from all this running. I swore I heard one creaking open slowly, hence why I ran.

I don't want to open the doors. No. Never open the doors. Never. Something might pull me in.

I found an email on this account the day before yesterday to open a blog, so here it is. I think someone else that knew what was going on sent it to me. Who ever you are, thank you, I guess? The blogs suggested in the email also were informative. Found on that's connect through comments. I wished I was still ignorant and thought everything was just my mind.

Waiting for dusk, when shadows are long to run to the city. Nearly there. Not going to say where I am or where I am headed. From what I read, it's safer this way.

I think that's enough, right? I have followers already, must be because I followed them. Hello.

Looking online for something new to read, hence why I am online. Breakfast was tinned Spaghetti.

I wish I had a better bag, one that fits my laptop. Or I find a smaller laptop. Either way, it doesn't matter, it's not like I do parkour or free running, but I'd still be pissed if I lost my laptop. It's the only sentimental thing I decided to bring with me.

I should go now, so yes, I updated you all.

Allow me to end this post with a little about me, I'm told I see everything in a depressing light despite not being depressed. That makes me think a lot about my self, since I agree and disagree at the same time, nothing in between. Take it as you will.

1 comment:

  1. Heh, so that's why this blog was the only non informative one in your follow list.

    ~sanity

    ReplyDelete