Monday 22 October 2012

I was hacked a while ago

A while ago, I was hacked by an individual called sanity who asked me a few questions, none of which I answered. He sent a few emails to apologize for the hack, stating he was bored. I decided to post so that he knows I forgive him and that I understand curiousity. After all, I opened a door at the start which brought upon al of this.

There, hopefully he can be calm now. I have been running for a long time now, I am having a rest, maybe two days if my legs need it. I'm not saying where I am and where I am staying, just know that by looking like someone tried to kill me with my looks and charms is something I never thought would work in my favor, since I look like this every god damned day normally.

So yes, I'm resting. Becase I was running hard from that thing that came from the Door. I had saved some blogs on my offline browser until I hit a WiFi spot, which should explain my absence. I'll need to update my blog list later, but I'm learning a lot.

I'm running from one of these things others are calling Fears.

If you can link me to blogs, my commenters, I would like that. I might not get time to read them and finish them all, what with all the doors following me and the fact some people don't even notice that room or area is surrounded in them. The city really wants me to enter...

I'm scared I might give into curiousity again.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wait what. You opened a Door? Actually I take that back, I'd open a strange door too...

    Pity you ended up in this hell hole. I hope you're not in Australia. I'm a proxy see, so I'd have to do something about you that unfortunately leaves me feeling like a complete monster.

    ReplyDelete