Monday 15 October 2012

I am Duskeye. I run.

'Lo. I'm Duskeye. Just turned 18 this year.

Why am I Duskeye? I always had my eyes out for dusk, my favorite time of the day, it's why I was dubbed Duskeye and I took it up. Nothing more.

Also, I run at dusk. Why? Because it's when I feel safest to risk drastic movement. I walk most of the time, only running when needed. But dusk. I run all dusk. It's a time limit, a push. After all, no one want's to be lost.

Doors are where doors shouldn't be. It's annoying the hell out of me for months. Then I just ran out of class one day when one of these Not-Doors started opening. I have been running ever since. Well, running for 2 months isn't anything to be proud of. I'm crazy, most likely, and should seek mental help like everyone is contacting me to. But it felt too real. It didn't seem something mental.

I don't know, I'm confused.

So yes, I'm Duskeyes, and I run at dusk.
Duskeye Runs. That can be my placeholder name until I decide to return home.

3 comments:

  1. You seem like an interesting character, Duskeye. I'm following you now, and I am sure others will take notice of this story of yours!

    Lyron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And so it begins, the reading and the writing that is blogging in a community. Hello.

      Delete
  2. HEHE. KEEP RUNNING, YOUNG ONE. IT'S GOOD EXERCISE, AND THE BEST WAY TO STAY SAFE.

    ReplyDelete